Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Wonders









Most times when I am uploading weekend photos here I think to myself, "Self, it looks as though you had another mundane weekend."  It seems as though my weekends are not blogworthy.  However, it is quite the opposite in reality.  I look forward to weekends where there is nothing planned, and we can hang around doing whatever we please.  If we are staying in the city this means not leaving the house until 2pm, eating snacks for dinner, buying sugary sweets and sharing them while browsing consignments shops downtown, finally finding the perfect sized kitchen trash can for the world's smallest space after searching for ages for something suitable, and baking cookies for Mike.  Oh, and getting a jump on the September issues.  My absolute favorite month for magazines...All the fall fashion makes me exited for boots and wool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Comments Welcomed Here. Thanks!