Friday, August 24, 2012

The Good Thing About Friday...



via coco and kelley

Is that I can come home and relax instead of frantically making dinner, lunch for the following day, read mail, clean, etc... in hopes of getting to relax for a half hour before bed.  Instead I can leisurely read and have a cocktail, pick up on things throughout the inter webs that I otherwise may have missed, and enjoy the moment in a way that is not possible when work looms ahead the following day.  

This weekend will be laid back with hopes of soaking up the last summer weather in the city, since we will head upstate next weekend, and finally getting the jeans I have been coveting for the past two months!  I'm really excited about that.  I think Fall calls for a new pair of jeans and boots.  It's of utmost importance in my mind.  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Comments Welcomed Here. Thanks!