Thursday, January 19, 2012

Coppelia


Coppelia is a Cuban diner that opened up around the corner from my apartment several months ago now. I kept forgetting about it until in a crunch for a brunch place that wasn't mobbed on a Sunday afternoon I remembered.  The food is fantastic and cheap!!!  They serve eggs al day is many spicy varieties, and have one of the best homemade ice cream sandwiches that I have ever had.  The one unfortunate thing is that when I leave I am always over stuffed and really just feel like falling asleep.  So when I decided to go here on my lunch break with Alex, I was pretty much useless after eating a pulled pork salad and a corn empanada.
I realize after while writing this that I didn't take any pictures of the food!  I guess it is all about the atmosphere for me, and this place is super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Comments Welcomed Here. Thanks!