Sunday, January 06, 2013

No Expectations

Upon discussing resolutions with my mom before New Year's Day she came up with a great motto for the year, "No Expectations." So often the new year means goals that end up not being achieved and promises that aren't kept. Everyone hopes for a better year, but in reality fate always steps in, and life must abide. This year I have come up with some simple ideas that would make life in 2013 more enjoyable including blogging more often (about whatever comes to mind,) having nice dinners on Sunday, continuing morning green drinks, trying to be better with money (a never ending goal,) not letting things bother me so much because in the end "que sera sera, whatever will be will be," and if I don't have any expectations, I will be able to wholly accept the outcome of my daily life, and be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Comments Welcomed Here. Thanks!