Tuesday, April 03, 2012

The rest of Tokyo










I was in Tokyo this month for work visiting stores and getting a general idea of fashion trends that are happening in Japan right now.  It was cool to a see a culture that really embraces individuality when it come to fashion.  There were so many different styles, and somehow all seemed to work.

Tokyo as a city is extremely clean, very friendly, and just a pleasure overall.  I got to visit several different areas including an ancient shrine where we were able to cleanse ourselves from toxins, and bring good luck to our future.  That was probably one of the best parts of the trip.  The other great part was trying so many new foods!  You really have to embrace Japanese cuisine there, otherwise you would starve.  I loved how every restaurant had fake examples outside of their door to show you what they were serving.  I think my favorite thing was the hot soba noodles.  So good.  I would definitely recommend going if you ever have the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Comments Welcomed Here. Thanks!