Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions

via A Beautiful Mess

I rarely give in to the norm of making New Year's resolutions.  It seems like I would just be doomed to fail by March.  This year though I feel as though I have a momentum going that started about 3 months ago when I decided to take better care of myself.  Going to the dentist (which I have a total phobia about) was first, followed by a doctor's check-up, and getting new glasses.  The very last thing is going to the gym (I know, so cliche).  Alas, after injuring my back, it seems as if I want to be really healthy it is a must.  So I am searching for the perfect gym.  Now to the more fun stuff...continuing with the mission to not only feel healthy, but also feel good about myself (in turn being a happier person) I have also resolved to experiment with retro black eyeliner, try lipstick instead of gloss, wear more heels, spend less money on stuff I don't need, cook new recipes, and appreciate all of the amazing people I have in my life.  To tell you the truth, I am truly excited for this new year, I think it's going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Comments Welcomed Here. Thanks!