Sunday, December 05, 2010

Christmas Tree

We finally went and got our Christmas tree!  This is something I look forward to all year.  We got bundled up and walked to the nearest tree vendor to choose the perfect one.  This is so much different from going upstate, where you choose from a Christmas tree forest and cut it down yourself.  It is magical either way.  My fellow and I came home, made cocktails, and decorated it with my great grandmother's vintage brooches and clip on earrings.  Finally a use for them other than stringing them awkwardly around my neck on a chain.  I can't belive she used to wear them on her ears!! Ouch!  I also got some red and white bakery string from Anthropologie to use as garland, and a pretty felt flower from Nepal for the topper.  Here is the finished product:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Comments Welcomed Here. Thanks!